Our principal activity involves the transportation of oversized cargoes and heavy lifts, including:
- Road and bridge surveys of anticipated route and route preparation (civil engineering);
- Obtaining permits and other authorizations;
- Escort by highway police and Jurtransa’s pilot cars;
- Offloading and installation at site.
Our main services also include:
- Multi-modal freight forwarding (by land, sea, air and inland waterway);
- Customs’ brokerage;
- Port agency;
We have a solid experience in transporting cylinder-conical tanks for breweries and wineries. We have transported a lot of reactors, generators, turbines and transformers for power stations. We delivered much oversize and heavy equipment for wind power stations, cement factories and oil refineries. For many of our projects we use Klaipeda that is an ice-free port though winters are rather severe sometimes. The vessels never get frozen in Klaipeda, although they can in the open sea.
From December 2006 to date, we have managed the regular transport of coal tar in electrically-heated and thermo-insulated railcars.
Phone: +370 46 363021; +370 46 363024
Fax: +370 46 363012; +370 46 363023
Address: Taikos pr. 104, LT-93149 Klaipeda, Lithuania