Our principal activity involves the transportation of oversized cargoes and heavy lifts, including:
- Road and bridge surveys of anticipated route and route preparation (civil engineering);
- Obtaining permits and other authorisations;
- Escort by highway police and Jurtransa’s pilot cars;
- Offloading and installation at site.
Our main services also include:
- Multimodal freight forwarding (by land, sea, air and inland waterway);
- Customs’ brokerage;
- Port agency;
We have a solid experience in transporting cylinder-conical tanks for breweries and wineries. We have transported a lot of reactors, generators, turbines and transformers for power stations. We delivered much oversized and heavy equipment for wind power stations, cement factories and oil refinieries. For many of our projects we use Klaipeda that is an ice-free portthough winters are rather severe sometimes. The vessels never get frozen in Klaipeda, although they can in the open sea.
From December 2006 to date, we have managed the regular transport of coal tar in electrically-heated and thermo-insulated railcars.
We can also quickly calculate the cost of permits for oversized cargoes via the countries of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Romania, Hungary, Croatia as well as the Scandinavian countries.